Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 to go!

one two...get set go!

I've always bubbling to my office mate that my biggest dream for 2011 is to bake a very good and yummy cupcakes of my own, ya, no kidding!

thats it. the only resolution of 2011. cool eh?

i have bigger dreams.
i want to be a professional architect.
as soon as i am ready with the minimum two years experience.
everyday, working hard (perah otak) to do my task. it has been a wonderful journey as to date.
everyday i had to face new challenges. face new task. new people. new environment.
everyday i grew up! yes, people. dont stop growing up and be matured.
a reminder to meself also.

to come along with my career is surely, to have my own family.
*let me keep the details of this dream to myself, and with me love*

then suddenly, Im not realizing the plan that HE already had for me, alhamdulillah.
sometimes i forget to count the blessings.
never ever forget to count your blessing people.
HE always know whats best for us.


*hey! am watching junior masterchef as am writing this!*


here it goes. my coming journey.
already full until august people!


its all already planned. i am so thank full of all this blessings.
the plans also includes my beloved ones.
everyone will change their status in their life.
wishing all their best.
as i am also moving on.
great things happening in 2011.
i dont need all list of resolution, as it comes to me like everyday!

*suddenly, a name pop-up in my mind, nama yang comel untuk baby girl*
hahahaha berangan tahap apa ni?
seriously, ada dua nama pop-up! and i merge the name with his name.
heheheh. gila berangan. serious cute.
siap cari meaning okay.

...................................................................................

ouh okkay...berangan tbc!



No comments:

Post a Comment