Tuesday, April 27, 2010

t h e d i n n e r - l o s t m a l a y a

the last batch dinner, at lost malaya. had a little bit fun. lets leave the sad part heh?

actually, my journey driving from jb to kl, had left a significant things/thoughts on my mind. 
that is, i want to leave/lock all the memories, happiness/sadness/moments that i have in UTM, all these five years of joy and grief. i will not look back to the sadness and grief, but will always cheers on the good memories. 

it is always important to me to go to a new surroundings when ever i faced problems. but this is it, the end of my study life, yet. i will later have no place to run back and forth, though i have to face my problems here. no more there. will try my best la. grow up a bit more, prepare my soul to be a smart architect, and achieve my goals in the near future, and also prepare my soul to be a good wife, to where ever my future husband might be. 
jodoh. we never knew.

i have a lot of thoughts on this. later la. we have a look what we had that night at LOST MALAYA, JB. ;)

i think, we were the last to arrive..huhu..tunggu superstar nak siap of course..heheee....
jangan marah, you know who you are...;P


the theme was simple that night : a combination of black, white and red


captured by fana ;)


with fana, haniffi, cute kay neth ;P, mummy aqeef and me


the door and window, we love.
(ada farah, haniffi, me and yani)


yang mana satu fadly? of course la fatma kan... ;)


but this is the end? hahahaha haniffi confuse sudah. fatma hey, cute post!

supposed to be last dinner of the batch, but then, when we all get touching and emotional what-so-ever, there is more breakfast, lunch and dinner together the last few days, baru sekarang kita reti nak buat semua together ke? heeeee...last last ni la sangat emotional kan....(and again, more on that, in next post)

tata LOST  MALAYA~







No comments:

Post a Comment